International Deaf Day Celebration for Northern Philippines
Newly government recognized Tarlac Province Association of the Deaf together with La Union Association of the Deaf, Deaf Association of Pines City, Ilocos Norte Association of the Deaf and La Trinidad Association of the Deaf will be holding their first ever “International Deaf Day Celebration” on September 12. Parade starts at 8 am at Prazuela, Tarlac City.
With the theme “Sign Bilingualism is a Human Rights”, fun, games and advocacy programs are some of the activities that will be held. For more information, please text Vincent Ramos at +639469267227.
Paalam President Cory
TagsAmerican Sign Language CAP College Foundation Catholic Ministry to Deaf People Cebu Pacific Cebu Pacific discrimination cochlear implant deaf culture deaf discrimination deaf education deaf horror video Department of Education Dinig Sana Kita disability Ervin Reyes facebook Filipino Filipino Sign Language Grace Padaca Hearing Hearing impairment Jefferson Cortez Jerome Marzan Jojo Esposa Julius Andrada Language interpretation Magna Carta for the Disabled Persons Manila Christian Computer Institute for the Deaf Marlee Matlin MCCID Moises Libot National Council on Disability Affairs Philippine Philippine Blog Awards Philippine Daily Inquirer Philippine Federation of the Deaf Philippine National Association of Sign Language Interpreters Philippines Philippine Web Accessibility Group Philippine Web Designers Organization Raul Pangalangan Renato Corona Sign Language Teddy Casino UN CRPD web accessibility
Book I wrote
- 257,494 hits
- tweeting tweeting tweeting! 2 months ago
- Romney wins in round 1. Hoping for an Obama win in round 2. 8 months ago
- @abcruz2310 ah oo nga. hehehe 1 year ago
- @abcruz2310 salamat din. di kasi ako masyado familiar sa twitter. hehehe 1 year ago
- Happy Chinese New Year everyone! :-) 1 year ago
"Do not curse the deaf or put a stumbling block in front of the blind, but fear your God, I am the Lord." - Leviticus 19:14
sunday on Pres. Obama waves I-Love-You… jen ladores on On Cochlear Implants and 3rd W… Rona Lazo on On Cochlear Implants and 3rd W… Lourdes G. Corpuz on Special Job Fair for Filipino… Dan on Deaf Stress Video Have you thanked you… on About Me Rohit pandey on How successful is a deaf marry… Robert Hecker on Free hearing aids! mildred on My Sandi Patty Philippine conc… paula bianca a desca… on Filipino Sign Language Bill, a…
- Colorful Silence, Filipino Deaf Photographer
- Make Your Vote Count
- Interpreting from a Cellphone
- Have you thanked your interpreters today?
- Government health workers in Metro Manila given sign language training
- Volunteer to help the Filipino Deaf
- Deaf Team Building Experience Video
- Deaf-mute customers to sue resto
- Deaf man, sign language teacher form lasting bond
- deafphilippines.net as Mirror Site
- 2012 in review and a happy new year!!!
- Merry Christmas in FSL!
- Bath Soap TV Commercial Deaf Spoof
- Filipino Sign Language 101
- Selecta Kornetto TV Commercial Deaf Spoof