I recently copied all the post contents of my blog to my new official home at www.deafphilippines.net. It’s also a WordPress site but uses the Responsive Design Theme. It means, the site can be viewed from any screen size including smartphones and tablets.
I want to mirror my blog post just in case I decide to pull the plug out of WordPress.com site. Also, I want to have a personal hand in tweaking the codes within the site. I will try to make this WordPress site updated while I now focus on my new personal domain site. I hope my subscribers will also visit my other home. :-)
- Accessibility with WordPress – Webinar – May 23, 2013 (pluk.mt.typepad.com)
- From WordPress.com to WordPress.org (davidyerle.com)
American Sign Language Barack Obama Bible Institute for the Deaf CAP College Foundation Catholic Ministry to Deaf People Cebu Pacific Cebu Pacific discrimination closed caption cochlear implant Davao City Deaf Culture deaf discrimination deaf education deaf horror video Department of Education Department of Foreign Affairs Dinig Sana Kita disability Ervin Reyes facebook Filipino Filipino Sign Language filipino sign language font Grace Padaca Hearing Hearing impairment Heather Whitestone Jefferson Cortez Jerome Marzan Job Fair Jojo Esposa Julius Andrada Language interpretation Liliane Foundation Philippines Magna Carta for the Disabled Persons Makati City Manila Manila Christian Computer Institute for the Deaf Marlee Matlin May Andrada MCCID MCCID College Mike Sandejas Mirana Medina Moises Libot National Council on Disability Affairs NCDA Philippine Philippine Blog Awards Philippine Daily Inquirer Philippine Federation of the Deaf Philippine National Association of Sign Language Interpreters Philippine Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf Philippines Philippine School for the Deaf Philippine Web Accessibility Group Philippine Web Designers Organization PWAG PWEDO Quezon City RA 9442 Raquel Corpuz Raul Pangalangan Renato Corona Roberto Salva Romalito Mallari Sandi Patty San Mateo Rizal Sign Language Silent Odyssey Special Education Teddy Casino Therese Bustos UN CRPD Web Accessibility
Book I wrote
How I group my posts
- Anything Filipino
- Deaf Culture
- Deaf Experiences
- Deaf Video
- Discrimination Issues
- Famous Disabled Filipino
- Famous Filipino Deaf
- Filipino Sign Language
- Hello from Me
- Interpreting Issues
- Laws on Disability
- Notable Filipino Deaf
- Notable Filipino Deaf Institution
- Notable Filipino Helping the Deaf
- Sign Language
- Special Announcements
- Web Accessibility
- Web Designing
- 305,182 hits
- My feet and the new carpet in my room hehehe instagram.com/p/q8eVIZB9cE/ 3 months ago
- tweeting tweeting tweeting! 1 year ago
- Romney wins in round 1. Hoping for an Obama win in round 2. 2 years ago
- @abcruz2310 ah oo nga. hehehe 2 years ago
- @abcruz2310 salamat din. di kasi ako masyado familiar sa twitter. hehehe 2 years ago
"Do not curse the deaf or put a stumbling block in front of the blind, but fear your God, I am the Lord." - Leviticus 19:14
- Yay! First 300,000 Visits!
- College student crowned first deaf beauty queen in PH
- The Deaf, the Bullies and the Defender
- Deaf VS Hearing, anyone?
- Yay! First 280,000 Visits!
- Why is right sign language interpreting important?
- Sign language error in Tagalog
- Typhoon Yolanda Deaf Victims
- Deaf earthquake victims need our help
- What Desa Bengkala Taught Me about Language, Access, and Interpreting
- Adieu, Ma’am Ellen Castillo…
- Wish list for the deaf
- Health workers train on sign language
- Miss Deaf Philippines, anyone?
- Yay! First 260,000 Visits!