Miss Deaf Philippines, anyone?
We would like to invite your DEAF BEAUTIES to join the 1st ever Miss Deaf Philippines on September 6 & 7, 2013 ! Please join us in the hope to empower today’s deaf women, and also to celebrate with us PID’s 25th Year Anniversary!
What are you waiting for? If you are a Filipino Deaf who possesses beauty and brains, here is your chance to shine. You can show to the world that deafness is never a hindrance to achieving your dreams. The contest is open for 16-30 years old, high school deaf and must be in Manila during the pageant week. Email for registration form at email@example.com. Deadline for registration is on August 16, 2013. :-)
Paalam President Cory
American Sign Language Barack Obama Bible Institute for the Deaf CAP College Foundation Catholic Ministry to Deaf People Cebu Pacific Cebu Pacific discrimination closed caption cochlear implant Davao City Deaf Culture deaf discrimination deaf education deaf horror video Department of Education Department of Foreign Affairs Dinig Sana Kita disability Ervin Reyes facebook Filipino Filipino Sign Language filipino sign language font Grace Padaca Hearing Hearing impairment Heather Whitestone Jefferson Cortez Jerome Marzan Job Fair Jojo Esposa Julius Andrada Language interpretation Liliane Foundation Philippines Magna Carta for the Disabled Persons Makati City Manila Manila Christian Computer Institute for the Deaf Marlee Matlin May Andrada MCCID MCCID College Mirana Medina Moises Libot National Council on Disability Affairs NCDA Philippine Philippine Blog Awards Philippine Daily Inquirer Philippine Federation of the Deaf Philippine National Association of Sign Language Interpreters Philippine Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf Philippines Philippine School for the Deaf Philippine Web Accessibility Group Philippine Web Designers Organization PWAG PWEDO Quezon City RA 9442 Raquel Corpuz Raul Pangalangan Renato Corona Roberto Salva Romalito Mallari Sandi Patty San Mateo Rizal Sign Language Silent Odyssey Special Education Teddy Casino Therese Bustos UN CRPD Web Accessibility World Federation of the Deaf
Book I wrote
How I group my posts
- Anything Filipino
- Deaf Culture
- Deaf Experiences
- Deaf Video
- Discrimination Issues
- Famous Disabled Filipino
- Famous Filipino Deaf
- Filipino Sign Language
- Hello from Me
- Interpreting Issues
- Laws on Disability
- Notable Filipino Deaf
- Notable Filipino Deaf Institution
- Notable Filipino Helping the Deaf
- Sign Language
- Special Announcements
- Web Accessibility
- Web Designing
- 291,083 hits
- My feet and the new carpet in my room hehehe instagram.com/p/q8eVIZB9cE/ 1 day ago
- tweeting tweeting tweeting! 1 year ago
- Romney wins in round 1. Hoping for an Obama win in round 2. 1 year ago
- @abcruz2310 ah oo nga. hehehe 2 years ago
- @abcruz2310 salamat din. di kasi ako masyado familiar sa twitter. hehehe 2 years ago
"Do not curse the deaf or put a stumbling block in front of the blind, but fear your God, I am the Lord." - Leviticus 19:14
Tiffany Caracas on Deaf education in the Philippi… vilma m. gabriel on How successful is cochlear… Pinas on Deaf earthquake victims need o… Jenny Lim on My Korean Experience with the… Google Hangouts: Liv… on What Desa Bengkala Taught Me a… Annalyn Redoblado on Special Job Fair for Filipino… Katharina Micah De L… on Special Job Fair for Filipino… Adieu, Ma’am E… on Deaf education in the Philippi… Meliza Melgar on Special Job Fair for Filipino… cherry mae sadje car… on Sign language in curriculum…
- Deaf VS Hearing, anyone?
- Yay! First 280,000 Visits!
- Why is right sign language interpreting important?
- Typhoon Yolanda Deaf Victims
- Deaf earthquake victims need our help
- What Desa Bengkala Taught Me about Language, Access, and Interpreting
- Adieu, Ma’am Ellen Castillo…
- Wish list for the deaf
- Health workers train on sign language
- Miss Deaf Philippines, anyone?
- Yay! First 260,000 Visits!
- Colorful Silence, Filipino Deaf Photographer
- Make Your Vote Count
- Interpreting from a Cellphone