Makati City will again hold job fair for deaf persons
After the successful job fair held last September 18 at Makati City PESO Office, they will again hold the last of its series on Thursday, September 25 also on the same venue. The event is exclusively for Deaf persons only.
Applications are welcome, male or female, 18-35 years old, and at least a high school graduate. Please bring resume or bio-data.
I mentioned successful because based on the feedback I heard from the deaf who went, there were more than a hundred people who applied for jobs as compared to the first one. This according to PESO official, Mr. Manny Roldan. He said that more than 20 Deaf attended and applied for work last September 11.
Aside from Lamoiyan Corporation, makers of Happee toothpaste, companies who participated in the job fair were mostly for factory or blue-collar work.
So for those who were not able to join in the previous two job fairs, this is your last chance.
Withnews.org written by Mr. Ralph Torralba, Deaf Journalist
American Sign Language Barack Obama Bible Institute for the Deaf CAP College Foundation Catholic Ministry to Deaf People Cebu Pacific Cebu Pacific discrimination closed caption cochlear implant Davao City Deaf Culture deaf discrimination deaf education deaf horror video Department of Education Department of Foreign Affairs Dinig Sana Kita disability Ervin Reyes facebook Filipino Filipino Sign Language Grace Padaca Hearing Hearing impairment Heather Whitestone Jefferson Cortez Jerome Marzan Job Fair Jojo Esposa Julius Andrada Language interpretation Liliane Foundation Philippines Magna Carta for the Disabled Persons Makati City Manila Manila Christian Computer Institute for the Deaf Marlee Matlin May Andrada MCCID MCCID College Mike Sandejas Mirana Medina Moises Libot National Council on Disability Affairs NCDA Philippine Philippine Blog Awards Philippine Daily Inquirer Philippine Federation of the Deaf Philippine National Association of Sign Language Interpreters Philippine Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf Philippines Philippine School for the Deaf Philippine Web Accessibility Group Philippine Web Designers Organization PWAG PWEDO Quezon City RA 9442 Raquel Corpuz Raul Pangalangan Renato Corona Roberto Salva Romalito Mallari Sandi Patty San Mateo Rizal Sign Language sign language interpreter Silent Odyssey Special Education Teddy Casino Therese Bustos UN CRPD Web Accessibility
Book I wrote
How I group my posts
- Anything Filipino
- Deaf Culture
- Deaf Experiences
- Deaf Video
- Discrimination Issues
- Famous Disabled Filipino
- Famous Filipino Deaf
- Filipino Sign Language
- Hello from Me
- Interpreting Issues
- Laws on Disability
- Notable Filipino Deaf
- Notable Filipino Deaf Institution
- Notable Filipino Helping the Deaf
- Sensitivity Trainings
- Sign Language
- sign language interpreting
- Special Announcements
- Web Accessibility
- Web Designing
- 404,866 hits
- RT @ALDUBNation: Gandang hapon TEAM ABROAD! Ready na ba ang mga TV sets nyo para sa WORLDWIDE PREMIERE ng DTBY on 02/27/2017 #DestinedToBe… 10 hours ago
- RT @pagkalaagan: Multi hashtag tweet updates is slated to be completed Sunday. Pero under testing pa. #DestinedToBeYoursIn9Days #ALDUBDest… 5 days ago
- RT @pagkalaagan: Tweet count as of February 16, 11:40PM for #DestinedToBeYoursIn11Days is 252,621 tweets. Remaining: -747,379 tweets 1 week ago
- RT @joseph_bac: Abangan! #ALDUBxDTBYFTBukasNa @NDF_INTL_OFC @ALDubTeamBahay_ @jophie30 @JoWaPao_ @_MAICHARDNation @MaiChardGlobal @Maichard… 1 week ago
- RT @pagkalaagan: Tweet count as of February 09, 10:30PM for #ALDUB82ndWeeksary is 703,056 tweets. Remaining: -296,944 tweets 2 weeks ago
"Do not curse the deaf or put a stumbling block in front of the blind, but fear your God, I am the Lord." - Leviticus 19:14
jojomccid on Common misconceptions when hir… joan on Common misconceptions when hir… Daddy Mike on Special Job Fair for Filipino… Julie ann alvarez on Special Job Fair for Filipino… Evelyn T. Arago on List of cities and provinces i… analynalejo on Special Job Fair for Filipino… Frank RJ on How successful is cochlear… gladis on On Cochlear Implants and 3rd W… villanuevam86 on Special Job Fair for Filipino… may maiko conde on Special Job Fair for Filipino…
- Yay! First 400,000th Visits
- 1st Deaf Festival in Baguio City
- Join us! Bring Filipino Sign Language to the public schools!
- Consultative Forum of SL Interpreters on January 9
- Philippine Census Leaves PWD Count
- Survey for Filipino Interpreters
- Yay! First 350,000th Visits!
- Deaf People and MRT
- Empowered Deaf Tricycle Driver!
- Perils of being a sign language interpreter in the PH
- Filipina Deaf Passes the National Teacher’s Exam
- Deaf teen deemed ‘medically inadmissible’ to join mother in Canada
- MCCID scholarship exam on March 24
- Yay! First 320,000 Visits!
- Filipino Deaf Candidate asked to resign from Beauty Contest