Job fair for disabled persons on November 20
To all persons with disabilities in my country, this good news is for you. SM Foundation will again launch their Job Skills and and Livelihood Fair this November 20 from 10:00 am onwards. It will be held at the Activity Center of SM City North EDSA.
This activity is SM Foundation’s early Christmas gift to our countrymen who are still hunting for jobs. Available careers that are up for grabs are IT related, factory work and call center operations. Applicants must bring their resume and necessary credentials.
Aside from companies’ booths offering job opportunities, skills demonstration of various persons with disabilities who have excelled in their fields will be held simultaneously. MCCID students will be included in the presentation. They will present their skills in web designing, flash animation and graphic designing.
The National Council on Disability Affairs (NCDA) is the lead government agency. For more details, please contact their office at (632) 929-8879, (632) 926-1165 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. 🙂
American Sign Language Barack Obama Bible Institute for the Deaf CAP College Foundation Catholic Ministry to Deaf People Cebu Pacific Cebu Pacific discrimination closed caption cochlear implant Davao City Deaf Culture deaf discrimination deaf education deaf horror video Department of Education Department of Foreign Affairs Dinig Sana Kita disability Ervin Reyes facebook Filipino Filipino Sign Language Grace Padaca Hearing Hearing impairment Heather Whitestone Jefferson Cortez Jerome Marzan Job Fair Jojo Esposa Julius Andrada Language interpretation Liliane Foundation Philippines Magna Carta for the Disabled Persons Makati City Manila Manila Christian Computer Institute for the Deaf Marlee Matlin May Andrada MCCID MCCID College Mike Sandejas Mirana Medina Moises Libot National Council on Disability Affairs NCDA Philippine Philippine Blog Awards Philippine Daily Inquirer Philippine Federation of the Deaf Philippine National Association of Sign Language Interpreters Philippine Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf Philippines Philippine School for the Deaf Philippine Web Accessibility Group Philippine Web Designers Organization PWAG PWEDO Quezon City RA 9442 Raquel Corpuz Raul Pangalangan Renato Corona Roberto Salva Romalito Mallari Sandi Patty San Mateo Rizal Sign Language sign language interpreter Silent Odyssey Special Education Teddy Casino Therese Bustos UN CRPD Web Accessibility
Book I wrote
How I group my posts
- Anything Filipino
- Deaf Culture
- Deaf Experiences
- Deaf Video
- Discrimination Issues
- Famous Disabled Filipino
- Famous Filipino Deaf
- Filipino Sign Language
- Hello from Me
- Interpreting Issues
- Laws on Disability
- Notable Filipino Deaf
- Notable Filipino Deaf Institution
- Notable Filipino Helping the Deaf
- Sensitivity Trainings
- Sign Language
- sign language interpreting
- Special Announcements
- Web Accessibility
- Web Designing
- 399,569 hits
- RT @mainedcm: Happy birthday, Pambansang Bae! Hope you enjoyed your night! @aldenrichards02 🎈 #AldenRichardsAt25 https://t.co/haqwPsnsZF 14 hours ago
- RT @aldenrichards02: Thank you sa pagpunta Ms. Maine. 😍 *insert parrot's beak* 🤣 twitter.com/mainedcm/statu… 14 hours ago
- RT @AlDubBigGirlz: A: I'm not the jealous type,but what's mine is mine. End of story 😍😄 #ALDUBStayInLove (C) .@aldenrichards02 .@mainedcm… 14 hours ago
- RT @ALDUBNationPam: Stay inlove, Stay sweet, Stay humble, & Stay Strong bibis @aldenrichards02 @mainedcm ily! #ALDUBStayInLove https://t.co… 14 hours ago
- RT @ofcaldubSDcali: Best gift of 2017 for @aldenrichards02 is DTBY and it has to be @mainedcm #ALDUBStayInLove @officialaldub16 @ofcaldub_c… 14 hours ago
"Do not curse the deaf or put a stumbling block in front of the blind, but fear your God, I am the Lord." - Leviticus 19:14
gladis on On Cochlear Implants and 3rd W… villanuevam86 on Special Job Fair for Filipino… may maiko conde on Special Job Fair for Filipino… jaspoy on Common misconceptions when hir… Knight Janzen M. Alm… on U.S. Military to recruit more… Paulien on Special Job Fair for Filipino… Melanie Gonzales on Special Job Fair for Filipino… Melanie Gonzales on Special Job Fair for Filipino… Eliemer Garcia on U.S. Military to recruit more… Eliemer Garcia on U.S. Military to recruit more…
- Join us! Bring Filipino Sign Language to the public schools!
- Consultative Forum of SL Interpreters on January 9
- Philippine Census Leaves PWD Count
- Survey for Filipino Interpreters
- Yay! First 350,000th Visits!
- Deaf People and MRT
- Empowered Deaf Tricycle Driver!
- Perils of being a sign language interpreter in the PH
- Filipina Deaf Passes the National Teacher’s Exam
- Deaf teen deemed ‘medically inadmissible’ to join mother in Canada
- MCCID scholarship exam on March 24
- Yay! First 320,000 Visits!
- Filipino Deaf Candidate asked to resign from Beauty Contest
- On Deaf and Relationships
- Yes the Philippines can become a deaf-inclusive country
- Filipino animated film "Dayo", Highly Recommended
- Philippine President Signed Program for Disabled Persons in Every Province, Cities and Municipalities
- DTI Approves 5% Discount for PWD on Basic Commodities
- Download Filipino Sign Language Font for FREE
- 10 Things Filipinos Abroad Can Do To Help Our Country