Job fair for disabled persons on November 20
To all persons with disabilities in my country, this good news is for you. SM Foundation will again launch their Job Skills and and Livelihood Fair this November 20 from 10:00 am onwards. It will be held at the Activity Center of SM City North EDSA.
This activity is SM Foundation’s early Christmas gift to our countrymen who are still hunting for jobs. Available careers that are up for grabs are IT related, factory work and call center operations. Applicants must bring their resume and necessary credentials.
Aside from companies’ booths offering job opportunities, skills demonstration of various persons with disabilities who have excelled in their fields will be held simultaneously. MCCID students will be included in the presentation. They will present their skills in web designing, flash animation and graphic designing.
The National Council on Disability Affairs (NCDA) is the lead government agency. For more details, please contact their office at (632) 929-8879, (632) 926-1165 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. :-)
American Sign Language Barack Obama Bible Institute for the Deaf CAP College Foundation Catholic Ministry to Deaf People Cebu Pacific Cebu Pacific discrimination closed caption cochlear implant Davao City Deaf Culture deaf discrimination deaf education deaf horror video Department of Education Department of Foreign Affairs Dinig Sana Kita disability Ervin Reyes facebook Filipino Filipino Sign Language Grace Padaca Hearing Hearing impairment Heather Whitestone Jefferson Cortez Jerome Marzan Job Fair Jojo Esposa Julius Andrada Language interpretation Liliane Foundation Philippines Magna Carta for the Disabled Persons Makati City Manila Manila Christian Computer Institute for the Deaf Marlee Matlin May Andrada MCCID MCCID College Mike Sandejas Mirana Medina Moises Libot National Council on Disability Affairs NCDA Philippine Philippine Blog Awards Philippine Daily Inquirer Philippine Federation of the Deaf Philippine National Association of Sign Language Interpreters Philippine Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf Philippines Philippine School for the Deaf Philippine Web Accessibility Group Philippine Web Designers Organization PWAG PWEDO Quezon City RA 9442 Raquel Corpuz Raul Pangalangan Renato Corona Roberto Salva Romalito Mallari Sandi Patty San Mateo Rizal Sign Language sign language interpreter Silent Odyssey Special Education Teddy Casino Therese Bustos UN CRPD Web Accessibility
Book I wrote
How I group my posts
- Anything Filipino
- Deaf Culture
- Deaf Experiences
- Deaf Video
- Discrimination Issues
- Famous Disabled Filipino
- Famous Filipino Deaf
- Filipino Sign Language
- Hello from Me
- Interpreting Issues
- Laws on Disability
- Notable Filipino Deaf
- Notable Filipino Deaf Institution
- Notable Filipino Helping the Deaf
- Sign Language
- Special Announcements
- Web Accessibility
- Web Designing
- 341,004 hits
- grabe na to! super level up nakaabot ng 3.5 MILLION TWEETS! #ALDUBMaiDenHeaven 20 hours ago
- RT @a11ymedia: How Tech Helps Guide the #Blind buff.ly/1JymoDO #lowvision #technology #accessibility #disability 20 hours ago
- RT @mainedcm: 3 million tweets?! Say what! Nakakatuwa at nakakaproud ang supporters ng Kalyeserye at ng AlDub! Claps for everyone 👏 http://… 20 hours ago
- RT @EatBulaga: Three Million tweets? Iba kayo, dabarkads! #ALDUBMaiDenHeaven http://t.co/Y9uBHdE8Tx 20 hours ago
- RT @rodriguezruby: I have to say today's episode is one of my Favorite as in Lafftrip to tha max at nagsisugawan kami backstage sa tuwa😜😂😜 … 1 day ago
"Do not curse the deaf or put a stumbling block in front of the blind, but fear your God, I am the Lord." - Leviticus 19:14
Aishwarya on Filipina Deaf Passes the Natio… Jovelyn on Isabela Governor Grace Padaca,… annaliza carballo on Special Job Fair for Filipino… Cherry cate canlas on Special Job Fair for Filipino… renalyn Tadeo on Special Job Fair for Filipino… Anne Marielle on Special Job Fair for Filipino… raykenneth14 on Filipina Deaf Passes the Natio… reyan on U.S. Military to recruit more… Von on DepEd to strengthen Special… Jenell Mariel Manuel on Special Job Fair for Filipino…
- Empowered Deaf Tricycle Driver!
- Perils of being a sign language interpreter in the PH
- Filipina Deaf Passes the National Teacher’s Exam
- Deaf teen deemed ‘medically inadmissible’ to join mother in Canada
- MCCID scholarship exam on March 24
- Yay! First 320,000 Visits!
- Filipino Deaf Candidate asked to resign from Beauty Contest
- On Deaf and Relationships
- Yes the Philippines can become a deaf-inclusive country
- Cebu Pacific Airlines, the Filipino Deaf and Me
- Philippine Revolution with Deaf Actors
- Pope Francis and the Filipino Deaf
- 16 things Deaf People are tired of hearing
- Yay! First 300,000 Visits!
- College student crowned first deaf beauty queen in PH