To all those aspiring Filipino Deaf who wants to become a star, now is your chance. The Dulaang Tahimik ng Pilipinas (DTP) announced that they are going to hold a Deaf talent search. My deaf friends Jennifer Balan and Richard Sunico sent me this invitation together with the poster below.
WHAT: “THE SEARCH FOR PINOY DEAF STAR”
- 1st place = P5,000 with trophy and membership
- 2nd place = P4,000 with trophy and membership
- 3rd place = P3,000 with trophy and membership
- Elimination Round on March 13, 8am-5pm
- Grand Finals on March 14, 8am-5pm
WHERE: Auditorium City Hall, Mandaluyong City
REGISTRATION FEE for those who would like to join: P100.00
ENTRANCE FEE: P50.00 for general public
ANY AGE ARE WELCOME AND CAN JOIN THE COMPETITION SO REGISTER NOW!!! Deadline is March 6, 2009.
For more details, please see the poster or view this YouTube video:
Please pass this awesome deal to others who are interested to join. Thank you very much.