SPED Expo, December 1 at Glorietta Makati
The Special Education Expo 2009 will be held on December 1, 2009 at the Glorietta Activity Center, located at the main building of the Glorietta Center.
Here are more details:
Date: December 1, 2009
Venue: Glorietta Activity Center [View Map]
Operating Hours: 10 AM – 8 PM
Entrance Fee is PHP50 for adults. Children under 12 years old is Free of Charge.
All fees will be donated to the event’s chosen charity, Support and Empower Abused Deaf Children, a partner of MCCID College. The organization is headed by Ms. Liway Caldito, a former teacher of Philippines School for the Deaf.
For the teachers, you may also request for Certificate of Attendance. To do an advanced request, please send email to spedexpoph[at]gmail.com Email subject “CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE”.
Accompanying Events: Exhibitor’s Presentation, Story-telling, celebrity guest performances, Learning block sessions by Special Education practitioners and experts, Raffle Draws, Entertainment & Games.
TENTATIVE FAIR PROGRAM ACTIVITIES
• Learning block sessions – forum and informal lecture on selected topics on special education by esteemed experts in the academe
• Games and Raffle Draws – prizes to be given away during games (may be sponsored or by the organizer) for kids
• Story Telling – book and interpretative reading by celebrities and/or reading groups
• Intermission – short performances by celebrities and children from special education schools
• Presentations – exhibitors and sponsors’ presentations of their products and services
This is a repost from Special Education Expo Blog Site.