Miss Deaf Philippines, anyone?
We would like to invite your DEAF BEAUTIES to join the 1st ever Miss Deaf Philippines on September 6 & 7, 2013 ! Please join us in the hope to empower today’s deaf women, and also to celebrate with us PID’s 25th Year Anniversary!
What are you waiting for? If you are a Filipino Deaf who possesses beauty and brains, here is your chance to shine. You can show to the world that deafness is never a hindrance to achieving your dreams. The contest is open for 16-30 years old, high school deaf and must be in Manila during the pageant week. Email for registration form at email@example.com. Deadline for registration is on August 16, 2013. :-)
American Sign Language Barack Obama Bible Institute for the Deaf CAP College Foundation Catholic Ministry to Deaf People Cebu Pacific Cebu Pacific discrimination closed caption cochlear implant Davao City Deaf Culture deaf discrimination deaf education deaf horror video Department of Education Department of Foreign Affairs Dinig Sana Kita disability Ervin Reyes facebook Filipino Filipino Sign Language Grace Padaca Hearing Hearing impairment Heather Whitestone Jefferson Cortez Jerome Marzan Job Fair Jojo Esposa Julius Andrada Language interpretation Liliane Foundation Philippines Magna Carta for the Disabled Persons Makati City Manila Manila Christian Computer Institute for the Deaf Marlee Matlin May Andrada MCCID MCCID College Mike Sandejas Mirana Medina Moises Libot National Council on Disability Affairs NCDA Philippine Philippine Blog Awards Philippine Daily Inquirer Philippine Federation of the Deaf Philippine National Association of Sign Language Interpreters Philippine Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf Philippines Philippine School for the Deaf Philippine Web Accessibility Group Philippine Web Designers Organization PWAG PWEDO Quezon City RA 9442 Raquel Corpuz Raul Pangalangan Renato Corona Roberto Salva Romalito Mallari Sandi Patty San Mateo Rizal Sign Language sign language interpreter Silent Odyssey Special Education Teddy Casino Therese Bustos UN CRPD Web Accessibility
Book I wrote
How I group my posts
- Anything Filipino
- Deaf Culture
- Deaf Experiences
- Deaf Video
- Discrimination Issues
- Famous Disabled Filipino
- Famous Filipino Deaf
- Filipino Sign Language
- Hello from Me
- Interpreting Issues
- Laws on Disability
- Notable Filipino Deaf
- Notable Filipino Deaf Institution
- Notable Filipino Helping the Deaf
- Sensitivity Trainings
- Sign Language
- sign language interpreting
- Special Announcements
- Web Accessibility
- Web Designing
- 361,624 hits
- RT @mainedcm: https://t.co/LbizToaU1r 16 hours ago
- RT @maichard21: That line about Alden being very difficult to read... Tagos sa heart. Maine, your honesty is commendable. 😭💕 #ALDUBValenti… 19 hours ago
- RT @DubSur: MAINE'S POEM FOR ALDEN. CREDITS! #ALDUBValentinesDate https://t.co/tuAwgQ0Fp5 19 hours ago
- RT @ImVicenteSotto: Maine's poem truly represents her, her self, her feelings, just her. #ALDUBValentinesDate 19 hours ago
- RT @pangetloves021: Naiyak ako ung sinabi ni menggay.. #ALDUBValentinesDate 21 hours ago
"Do not curse the deaf or put a stumbling block in front of the blind, but fear your God, I am the Lord." - Leviticus 19:14
Paulien on Special Job Fair for Filipino… Melanie Gonzales on Special Job Fair for Filipino… Melanie Gonzales on Special Job Fair for Filipino… Eliemer Garcia on U.S. Military to recruit more… Eliemer Garcia on U.S. Military to recruit more… Edrian Corpuz Fortun… on Special Job Fair for Filipino… Jesus M. Rosario on Special Job Fair for Filipino… jsicarsrio on U.S. Military to recruit more… esa dela cruz on DTI Approves 5% Discount for P… Aishwarya on Filipina Deaf Passes the Natio…
- Join us! Bring Filipino Sign Language to the public schools!
- Consultative Forum of SL Interpreters on January 9
- Philippine Census Leaves PWD Count
- Survey for Filipino Interpreters
- Yay! First 350,000th Visits!
- Deaf People and MRT
- Empowered Deaf Tricycle Driver!
- Perils of being a sign language interpreter in the PH
- Filipina Deaf Passes the National Teacher’s Exam
- Deaf teen deemed ‘medically inadmissible’ to join mother in Canada
- MCCID scholarship exam on March 24
- Yay! First 320,000 Visits!
- Filipino Deaf Candidate asked to resign from Beauty Contest
- On Deaf and Relationships
- Yes the Philippines can become a deaf-inclusive country