Miss Deaf Philippines, anyone?
We would like to invite your DEAF BEAUTIES to join the 1st ever Miss Deaf Philippines on September 6 & 7, 2013 ! Please join us in the hope to empower today’s deaf women, and also to celebrate with us PID’s 25th Year Anniversary!
What are you waiting for? If you are a Filipino Deaf who possesses beauty and brains, here is your chance to shine. You can show to the world that deafness is never a hindrance to achieving your dreams. The contest is open for 16-30 years old, high school deaf and must be in Manila during the pageant week. Email for registration form at firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for registration is on August 16, 2013. :-)
American Sign Language Barack Obama Bible Institute for the Deaf CAP College Foundation Catholic Ministry to Deaf People Cebu Pacific Cebu Pacific discrimination closed caption cochlear implant Davao City Deaf Culture deaf discrimination deaf education deaf horror video Department of Education Department of Foreign Affairs Dinig Sana Kita disability Ervin Reyes facebook Filipino Filipino Sign Language filipino sign language font Grace Padaca Hearing Hearing impairment Heather Whitestone Jefferson Cortez Jerome Marzan Job Fair Jojo Esposa Julius Andrada Language interpretation Liliane Foundation Philippines Magna Carta for the Disabled Persons Makati City Manila Manila Christian Computer Institute for the Deaf Marlee Matlin May Andrada MCCID MCCID College Mike Sandejas Mirana Medina Moises Libot National Council on Disability Affairs NCDA Philippine Philippine Blog Awards Philippine Daily Inquirer Philippine Federation of the Deaf Philippine National Association of Sign Language Interpreters Philippine Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf Philippines Philippine School for the Deaf Philippine Web Accessibility Group Philippine Web Designers Organization PWAG PWEDO Quezon City RA 9442 Raquel Corpuz Raul Pangalangan Renato Corona Roberto Salva Romalito Mallari Sandi Patty San Mateo Rizal Sign Language Silent Odyssey Special Education Teddy Casino Therese Bustos UN CRPD Web Accessibility
Book I wrote
How I group my posts
- Anything Filipino
- Deaf Culture
- Deaf Experiences
- Deaf Video
- Discrimination Issues
- Famous Disabled Filipino
- Famous Filipino Deaf
- Filipino Sign Language
- Hello from Me
- Interpreting Issues
- Laws on Disability
- Notable Filipino Deaf
- Notable Filipino Deaf Institution
- Notable Filipino Helping the Deaf
- Sign Language
- Special Announcements
- Web Accessibility
- Web Designing
- 324,017 hits
- Please read my blogpost about the Pope and the Filipino Deaf wp.me/p3ytj-19F 2 months ago
- PH PWD Team won Global IT during Pnoy Korea visit. @govph @YahooPH @ABSCBNNews @Howieseverino goo.gl/ODouX http://t.co/SdgDzJbrvX 3 months ago
- Phil. PWD Team won in Global ICT Challenge during Pnoy visit to Korea lst wk. @manila_bulletin goo.gl/ODouXZ http://t.co/6QmnKJJcD2 3 months ago
- Philippine PWD Team won in Global ICT Challenge during Pnoy visit to Korea lst wk. @tjdimacali goo.gl/ODouXZ http://t.co/9YnrEBB4tA 3 months ago
- My feet and the new carpet in my room hehehe instagram.com/p/q8eVIZB9cE/ 8 months ago
"Do not curse the deaf or put a stumbling block in front of the blind, but fear your God, I am the Lord." - Leviticus 19:14
- MCCID scholarship exam on March 24
- Yay! First 320,000 Visits!
- Filipino Deaf Candidate asked to resign from Beauty Contest
- On Deaf and Relationships
- Yes the Philippines can become a deaf-inclusive country
- Cebu Pacific Airlines, the Filipino Deaf and Me
- Philippine Revolution with Deaf Actors
- Pope Francis and the Filipino Deaf
- 16 things Deaf People are tired of hearing
- Yay! First 300,000 Visits!
- College student crowned first deaf beauty queen in PH
- The Deaf, the Bullies and the Defender
- Deaf VS Hearing, anyone?
- Yay! First 280,000 Visits!
- Why is right sign language interpreting important?