Please come and invite everyone! Please use the timeline cover and share it!
Filipino Sign Language advocates; FSL students;
Supporters of Philippine languages / indigenous languages
Human rights advocates, human rights defenders
International Day of Sign Languages (IDSL) – Open Ceremony
FSL Rally March
September 23, 2019 (Monday)
7:00 AM onwards
March from CHR to House of Representatives along Commonwealth Ave. Quezon City
Philippine Federation of the Deaf (PFD) in cooperation with the
Philippine Federation of the Deaf Youth Section (PFDYS),
FSL Advocates, IDSL Committees and Filipino Deaf Vloggers (FDV).
Please wear any blue.
Bring your org tarp / logo.
Invite at least 3-5+ other friends.
Bring whistles, horns, noisemakers, drums; megaphone, speakers, sound system, loudspeaker etc. if you have
Make placards on these issues / messages:
– Congress/ Senate: give 2M Budget for KWF!
– Congress/ Senate: FSL in Accessibility bills NOW!
– Congress / Senate: Give Budget for implementation of RA 11106 / FSL Act!
– Ombudsman: Decide on Mocha Uson complaint NOW!
– Support the inclusion of Filipino Sign Language in RA 10533!
– FSL is our mother tongue!
– DepED: Use FSL as Mother Language NOW!
– FSL – National Sign Language of the Philippines!
– FSL in courts!
– FSL in hospitals!
– FSL insets for TV!
– FSL not ASL!
– Learn FSL!
– Deaf teachers in public schools NOW!
– Accessibility NOW!
– Deaf should teach FSL!
– Inclusion YES! Exclusion NO!
– STD NOW! Stop The Discrimination NOW!
If have any concerns, please kindly contact our PFD Secretary Henry Bibo Perey at firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you so much.
More power to you,