Posts Tagged ‘scholarship grant’
Good news! A group of employees from the biggest universal bank in the Philippines is willing to sponsor a group of deaf individuals to enroll this second semester. They requested MCCID not to reveal the name of their group nor the company they work for.
The group will support the full scholarship grant of deaf students for the whole three year duration of the course. The prospective applicants must comply with the following requirements:
- Must be a deaf high school graduate
- Must enroll this second semester – school year 2012-2013
- Must be a NEW student, old students or students who resigned are not allowed
- Must pass the qualifying examination scheduled on October 30
- Students can choose to enroll in either of the two diploma courses offered by MCCID
Scholarship examination on October 30 will be held at MCCID College in San Mateo, Rizal. The grant is only applicable this second semester. For more details please call +632468-8079 or cell phone number +639204656138.
MCCID College is one of the top schools offering post-secondary programs for the deaf. It is the only school which offers sign language program that is authorized by the Philippine government. It is arguably the best computer school for the deaf in the country especially in terms of web designing, graphic designing and data operations. It has produced more than 300 graduates since it started its operation in 1993. Most of them are gainfully employed in top government and private firms. It has also won numerous awards and recognition both locally and internationally. Please view our Wikipedia article or our official website (www.mccid.edu.ph) to know more about us.
Please go to this link for directions to go to our place.
- DFA’s Outstanding Employee Awardee is a Deaf! (deafphilippines.wordpress.com)
- Why are deaf people so direct? (deafauntie.wordpress.com)
- The Signs of Change Learning Center (deafphilippines.wordpress.com)